COVID-19 Advice – Little Saltcote
Sadly, we have closed for the time being but will open as soon as it is safe for us do so and government guidelines permit it.
We, like everybody else, are keeping a close eye on the developing situation regarding COVID-19 and as such have no definitive policy other than following the advice we are receiving from the government and other health organisations.
We are taking reservations for future months no deposit required, just the usual credit card number to guarantee the booking, with adjusted cancellation policy so you can book without concerns.
If any of the below apply, then you should not visit us until you have been symptom free for 14 days.
- Have been in contact with a person who has a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19
- If you show any symptoms of the virus: coughing, shortness of breath or fever, loss of taste or smell
Because we are a small family run business, we are in a good position to deal with the changes required to make your stay with us safe and relaxing. We evolved our home to create a coastal retreat you can feel safe and relaxed in.
Due to social distancing measures, and to make sure all our guests remain safe whilst staying with us at Little Saltcote, these are a few of the changes happening:
- Check in will involve social distancing please bring your own pen for signing registration card
- No early check in, which will allow longer cleaning times – You can still leave your car here from 12 noon
- We will only be letting out half of our rooms per day to ensure social distancing can be maintained
- Breakfast period will be slightly longer so we can have 2 sittings if preferred
- Whilst a daily clean is always offered you can opt out
As a business, we are working tirelessly to help reduce the risk and prevent the spread of COVID-19 amongst our guests and the general public. The control measures below have been added to our normal cleaning schedules to assist with this and we are reviewing the situation daily and acting in accordance with industry and government advice:
- All linen and towels (used or unused) are cleaned after each guest visit
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned between each guest visit and strong antibacterial cleaners are used throughout in the bedrooms and bathrooms
- All guest room handles and switches are cleaned with antiviral and/or strong antibacterial cleaner
- All public area handles and banisters are cleaned with an antiviral and/or strong antibacterial cleaner on a regular basis
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara & Denys